Monday, May 17, 2010

Our latest arrival - Finn is here!




Okay, so I know I haven't blogged in about 7 weeks, but life has been a bit hectic here. Our darling baby Finn arrived 2 days late on Easter Monday. I had a wonderful homebirth with all the kids here along with my Mum and Dad and the beautiful midwives Jo and Katie, as well as my darling student, Maria. It was everything I wanted and more and even though 2nd stage took a bit longer than I would have liked as my waters wouldn't break, Finn arrived in just under 4 hours, surrounded by my gorgeous family and is just utterly divine.

Needless to say, I haven't been doing much for the past six weeks but just keeping things going, but am trying to get some craft projects underway.

For now though, there is alot of baby gazing and alot of covering my eyes from the mess that is my house!

We love you baby Finn, happy 6 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your own little finn!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait till our baby arrives in october but I'm getting nervous about the first 6 weeks which i know will be the toughest

    oh and I'm already thinking about number 5 - how wrong is that!

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete