Monday, July 26, 2010

Just too cute!!! Awwww.......


Just couldn't resist! How cute is our little man in his superman suit?? Just absolutely too adorable (okay I might be biased!)

I know that I haven't been keeping up my promise but it has been hectic here. And I have been spending wayy too much time reading other peoples fantastic blogs and feeling jealous whilst ignoring mine!

Honestly I have been blown away by some of the wonderful blogs which I read and the talented women in this world. So many wonderful mums out there working from home and creating amazing things to make this world a lovelier place to be in!

One day, maybe I can find my thing and use it to contribute towards the household. As much as I love my felt things, they just don't make any money and even though I do it for the love of it, it would be awesome to be able to find my own thing that I could earn a living from! Just need to find 'IT'!

For now, the nightly routines need to start, folding washing, hanging washing, loading the dishwasher and getting school stuff ready for the morning!

Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment