Monday, January 11, 2010

New year and the thought of "maybe I should be blogging more?"


Well, as usual, I have been very slack when it comes to blogging. One of my first thoughts of new years resolutions was to get on here and update more often, but guess what....already I am falling behind. Half way through January almost and I am already falling behind!


So all I can do is try a bit harder and maybe use a photo journal of one achievement each day to record on here (even if I only do it once or twice a week!). So my first photo for this year is my 'market day' bag of felt foods that I listed today on ebay. Fingers crossed interest starts picking up again after the christmas/new year frenzy has died down a bit!!
Really hot here today in Adelaide, got to 42.8 in the city and I think up to 45 at Elizabeth so no doubt we were somewhere in between. All been sleeping out in the loungeroom the last couple of nights and are bunking down in front of the airconditioner again. Roll on tomorrow night when it is going down to 16 degrees and we may be able to cool down the house! Being 28 weeks pregnant in this heat is not too much fun! But at least bubba is nice and protected and safe in there - just poor Mummy that suffers!

No comments:

Post a Comment